Granite Mountain Stone Design is a fast-growing, young company carrying out exciting projects in the fields of Stone Fabrication, Interior Design & Residential / Commercial Construction.
We are looking for a Full-Time AutoCAD Technician to join our tight-knit team and help shape our future successes.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- An equivalent combination of formal training or experience using AutoCAD software
(Countertop shop drawings is preferred)
- Excellent computer skills in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective communication with the Sales Team
- Good project and time management skills to be able to handle multiple projects
- Ability to create .dxf layouts for waterjet cutting
Granite Mountain offers competitive wages, benefits, flexible work hours and lateral opportunities, all in an amicable environment.
Please forward resumes by Friday, May 10th, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.